Friday, November 1, 2013

oatmeal cookies



If you are on the Medifast program you either like the oatmeal or you don't. And if you are like me, you are most definitely not a fan of it. Well, I have a solution...make cookies! Even if you are not on the Medifast program, I am sure you can use any packet of instant oatmeal mix out there...but, I have not tried it, so don't take my word on it.

Step One 
Gather and measure out your ingredients...

You will need:
1 packet of Medifast Oatmeal (I used the brown sugar one) or any packet of instant oatmeal
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup of water
1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract



Step Two
Next mix all your dry ingredients together and then add the wet ingredients and mix until the batter is moist. Then allow the batter to sit for about 5 minutes so it can become a more thicker consistency.



Step Three
Spoon batter and place onto a greased cookie sheet. I also put down parchment paper just in case.



Step Four
Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes. Cookies will be fairly soft, so you can leave them in a little longer to harden if you like. Then allow them to cool before you eat them...well, at least try to wait.



Step Five
Enjoy!!! Also, all of the cookies you make count as only 1 Medifast meal!


xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment