Sunday, November 24, 2013

day thirty-eight...not enough time in the day


So in case you were wondering, Hunger Games: Catching Fire was really good. My friends, Kiera and Caleb and I went to see it last night. Caleb took this picture of us...we were trying to do the district 12 salute with a straight face, but just couldn't stop smiling and laughing. I almost did it, but failed. Oh well. We all had a fun night.

As a result of getting in late last night, I slept in this morning. By doing so I got a late start on my eating for the day. I didn't want to stay up really late just to get my 5 meals and 1 lean and green meal in, so I called my health coach and thankfully, she gave me a solution. She told me to eat my last two meals of the night together. Genius!

This is why I love the Take Shape for Life program. Without my health coach, I would have stayed up super late just to eat and go to bed or would have skipped my last meal of the day. So thankful for you, Charlotte! Thank you!

Breakfast
Like I mentioned earlier, I slept in this morning, so I had my first meal of the day around 10:30am. I spent the night at a friend's house so I just had a lemon meringue crunch bar, making it easy.


Afternoon Snack
I ate again after church, which was around 2pm. My eating times were all off today. I had the mixed berry crunch cereal.


Dinner
For my dinner, I made myself a veggie burger with mozzarella cheese and green bean "fries". This was actually really good and a nice change-up from my normal salad.


Dessert #1
Right before leaving for Sunday night church, I heated up a blueberry muffin and ate it in the car. It kind of overflowed in the microwave...still edible though.


Dessert #2
So I still had two more meals to eat before the end of the day and I didn't want to stay up until midnight just to eat. This is when I called my health coach and she told me to just eat the last two meals at the same time. So I made a coffee milkshake and a chocolate chip soft bake. I accidentally added warm water to the chocolate chip soft bake mix rather than cold, so the chocolate chips melted, making the cookie look dark brown. :P This was actually a really yummy pairing!


Well, that is all I have for today! Talk to you tomorrow!

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment