Tuesday, November 5, 2013

day nineteen...the wonder of it all

I took this photo at Pirates Cove, Corona Del Mar, in August 2013

I woke up this morning singing the hymn entitled, Wonder of it All. How wonderful it is that God saved us. He created us perfectly in His image.

Here are the lyrics to the hymn. Just meditate on the Lord while you read each word and really know in your heart that everything—whether good or bad—is wonderful. Why? Because God is in the center of it all. And when God is in the center, it will surely turn out wonderful.

There's the wonder at sunset at evening
The wondrous sunrise I see
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is the wonder that God loves me
The wonder of it all
The wonder of it all 
Just to think that God loves me
Oh the wonder of it all 
The wonder of it all  
Just to think that God loves me

There's the wonder of spring time and harvest
The sky, the stars, the sun
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is the wonder that's only begun
The wonder of it all
The wonder of it all 
Just to think that God loves me
Oh the wonder of it all 
The wonder of it all  
Just to think that God loves me

Breakfast
Since I woke up singing such a beautiful hymn, I was in a very good mood to say the least. And the calorie burn cappuccino only made my morning better...until I burned my entire mouth. PS...don't you love the new red cups from Starbucks! I haven't liked the past couple designs, but this year it is very sophisticated and...well...just cute! :)



Morning Snack
As always, the cappuccino kept me quite full, so I had an apple cinnamon oatmeal muffin...made in a mug. I think I microwaved it just a tad too long because it was a little dry. But other than that, I loved it. Notice my Christmas fox mug? I am busting out the Christmas stuff early! I love Christmas! You will see that soon enough.



Lunch
I almost made another pizza burger salad, but had some green beans to eat before they went bad. So I made a pizza burger with green bean "fries" and marinara as dipping sauce. Delish!



Afternoon Snack
Pretzels were on the menu for this afternoon. I didn't reorder them on my next order (which shipped out today!) but maybe I will next time. I am beginning to like them...as I am running out of them. Go figure.



Dinner
I had to eat on the go tonight and so I took a picture in the back of my car. Surprised it didn't come out blurry!



Dessert
Dessert totally hit the spot tonight. I ate it in the middle of church, and it was perfect! It didn't make crunching sounds like last week, so that was a plus!



That's all I have for today! May your day be extra blessed and remember what is the wonder of it all!

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment