Wednesday, November 13, 2013

day twenty-seven...medifast referral

Hey Guys!

You may or may not know that I started a weight loss & Optimal Health program a little over 3 weeks ago with this easy to follow program and the support of a free Certified Health Coach! Between these two things I am happy to report I have lost about 14 lbs in the last 3 weeks and feel amazing and have so much energy. If you would like to know more info or about the support of my health coach, Charlotte Jurekovic feel free to contact her directly by clicking here. She says she has room to support a few more clients right now.

I cannot tell you enough how much this program has already changed my life and I cannot wait to see what the next few months are going to bring. I highly encourage you to check out this program and maybe even start the program for yourself...I promise you, you will not regret it.

Breakfast
It was a chilly morning, but that didn't stop me from making a dark chocolate shake for breakfast. I drank it on the way to work and am pretty sure I was an ice cube by the time I was done, but boy was it good.



Morning Snack
My original plan was to eat a blueberry soft bake, but I didn't want the whole kitchen smelling like blueberries for the rest of the day, so I decided to just eat a caramel crunch bar. I will have the soft bake tonight at home.



Lunch
I am boring when it comes to lunch...well at least during the week. Today I had the same exact thing as yesterday—a simple salad with lemon pepper chicken and light honey mustard dressing. I also added 2 meatless meatballs because the piece of chicken wasn't that big. What can I say...I like the simple, yet delicious things in life.



Afternoon Snack
Lunch didn't really hold me over very well...most likely because of the lack of meat and protein. So in order to make it to my afternoon snack without binging on all the pastries just sitting in the kitchen, I decided to make a cup of hot tea. Worked like a charm. I was good all the way up to my snack.



For my snack I had the Parmesan cheese puffs. This is my last bag! I didn't order any more...but I just may in the future.



Dinner
I was stuck in traffic for about 30 minutes last night, so by the time I got home, I was hungry. So I made myself a warm blueberry soft bake. For some reason, it overflowed...but that's okay...still tasted delicious!



Dessert
I love dessert...it is the best part of the day. And despite it being cold outside, I still made myself a coffee milkshake. I know I am weird and it only makes me cold, but it is so good! And really filling too. Can't go wrong with a milkshake! Well, at least I can't.



So there you have it! And don't forget to contact Charlotte if you are interested in starting the Medifast program yourself... I promise you will not regret it! And don't wait until after the holidays, start now! I did, and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment