Tuesday, January 14, 2014

12-week transformation...day nine


I highly encourage you to attend Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa any night for the rest of the week and join together with the church in a time of prayer. I have gone the past two nights and it has been such a sweet time of prayer and fellowship.

As a random side note...I am creating a wedding website for my sister and her soon-to-be-husband and I think I may be switching over my blog to a new site. The website I am creating is pretty easy and it looks great and clean. I don't know yet...we will see. As for now, I are still here.

Breakfast
Nothing too special about breakfast this morning. Made my last french vanilla shake and headed off to work. I drank it pretty quickly though! Must have been hungry...or thirsty...or both.


Morning Snack
I will be honest...these hot drinks from medifast (chai latte and the calorie burn cappuccino) have really helped me to stay on the Take Shape for Life program. I feel like I am treating myself to a delicious coffee shop coffee drink everyday! Today I had the calorie burn cappuccino and loved every sip of it!


Lunch
I have a new burger from Trader Joe's! Last night I bought some turkey burgers and boy-oh-boy are they good! I think I have found a new favorite! I topped my romaine salad with a turkey burger, some shredded parmesan cheese, and light chipotle dressing. Delish!


Afternoon Snack
It is hot outside today, but that didn't stop me from having a coffee with a cookie dough chewy bar. These bars taste so good when dipped in the coffee. Not a fan of them by themselves, but dipped in coffee...amazing.


Dinner
Once again, I went to church tonight for the week of prayer. But before I left I had some honey mustard pretzel bites.


Dessert
By the time I got home, I was really hungry! So I made a brownie soft bake and drank it along with a ton of water and called it a night.


Don't forget! If you are in the area and are free any night this week, stop by Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa and pray it up with fellow believers in Christ!

Lastly...check out this full moon! I love it when the sun is setting and you can see the moon!


xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment