Friday, January 10, 2014

12-week transformation...day five

Here are some facts about today...

1. Today is Friday.
2. Today was a weigh-in day
3. I weighed in at 142.2 pounds...meaning I lost 3.4 pounds.
4. I was discouraged I wasn't back at 138.0...why?
5. I was discouraged because I denied my flesh this whole week and really struggled while doing it and didn't see the results I wanted.
6. #5 was my flesh raging out.
7. I was on plan the first half of the day.
8. Around late afternoon, I sort of caved in...ate a non approved lean and green meal. There was some lean and green, but also some other off-limits food as well.
9. My health coach out of nowhere called me and left a message right after I finished eating dinner encouraging me to keep moving forward. (She did not know I ate out).
10. I forgave myself for going off-plan and moved on.
11. Decided to go to church and had the most amazing night ever. I started out not really into worship and by the end of the night I was raising my hands so in awe of my Lord and Savior.

Those are the facts and I am ready for tomorrow...despite my ups and downs this week.

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.
I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.
I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.
I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.
I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment