Wednesday, January 8, 2014

12-week transformation...day three


Well hello! Great quote, right? I just love it! Even if you had an off-plan day, today is a new day and a fresh start. Take advantage of it and stick with your plan! :)

So this morning I woke up feeling pretty good...had a little pep in my step! Well, okay, let's be real...I was really tired, but I was feeling good. It's funny though, because I had a dream I ate every junk food known to man...so waking up this morning and realizing I am still sticking to the plan felt pretty good.

Today is day three of my transformation and I am expecting a new shipment of Medifast to arrive hopefully next week. I always get all giddy when a new shipment comes in. I'm weird...it's okay, I know.

Breakfast
As I mentioned, I was feeling really good this morning, but I woke up with a growling stomach. Maybe it was all the imaginary food I ate in my dream last night...who knows. But either way, I was ready for my morning shake. I made a french vanilla shake and added some ice to it...because even though it was a chilling (for me anyways) morning, I still like my drinks icy cold.


Morning Snack
I was pretty good hunger wise by the time my morning snack came around. I just love the calorie-burn cappuccinos...feels like I am getting a delicious and creamy-smooth drink from a coffeeshop!


Lunch
Well...my lettuce is getting a tad worse as the days go by, but I was still able to pick through the bad pieces and create a mediocre salad that consisted of romaine lettuce, chopped chicken, parmesan cheese, and light chipotle dressing...not bad, but not great either.


Afternoon Snack
Did the same thing as yesterday and drank a coffee while enjoying a s'mores crunch bar...perfect and lovely pairing!


Dinner
I looooove cereal...I have heard that most people are not a fan of the Medifast cereals, but I just love them! The brown sugar cinnamon crunch cereal smells and tastes like french toast...how can you not like that? Beats me...I like it whether or not anyone else is a fan.


Dessert
Best dessert ever...well, not ever, but it was pretty good. I made a cookie dough milkshake using a chocolate chip soft bake packet and blending it with some water and ice. Easy peasy and delicious!


Hope your day is crazy fun and blessed...it's almost Friday!!!

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment