Monday, January 6, 2014

12-week transformation...day one


Today is day one of the 12-week transformation hosted by Take Shape For Life! If you haven't already signed up, you can do so by clicking here. You can also visit that link and find out more information about the challenge.

I technically signed up on New Year's Day but I got my first "day one" email today. I so excited and am feeling pretty motivated to keep going. This came a perfect time for me too...especially coming out of the holiday eating. I am thrilled to get back on track and stay on track!

Alright...so here is how my day one went!

Breakfast
I have to switch things up a bit on how I made my meals because I am working out of town and do not have all the luxuries of eating at home. With that said, I made a french vanilla shake by adding some water and ice to a bottle and shaking it up. I like my shakes freezing cold...in case you haven't noticed.


Morning Snack
I was hunnnnngry by the time my morning snack time came around. I was pretty excited to drink a calorie burn cappuccino to say the least...and it did not disappoint! It was divine.


Lunch
My lunch looks pretty good but unfortunately the lettuce was kinda wilted. Bummer! So I had to pick through the bad pieces and just eat the chicken and cheese and what was left of the crunchy lettuce. All is good though...I ate it and was satisfied.


Afternoon Snack
Lunch thankfully held me over until my afternoon snack, but I definitely had to add a coffee to drink with my cookie dough chewy bar...I was getting a little sleepy.


Dinner
I had breakfast for dinner! I love having breakfast for dinner...my favorite! So tonight, I ate some mixed berry cereal crunch.


After I ate my cereal, my mom and I went in to listen to Wayne Taylor. Such a wonderful message...the Lord totally spoke to me. Here is a panoramic shot I took during the study.


Dessert
To end the night, I heated up a brownie soft bake while drinking lots of (failed to drink 64 ounces today). I took a picture but it was just hideous...so I decided not to even post it. ;)

So there you have it. Day one of my 12-week transformation is complete!

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment