Monday, January 27, 2014

12-week transformation...day twenty-two

This was my exact face as my alarm went off this morning. The weekend went by way to fast...I was not ready for Monday.

...Little Peggy just gets me...


Breakfast
It's still a good morning even though it is Monday. Made a mocha shake this morning with added instant coffee for an extra flavor punch.


Morning Snack
I am guilty of not drinking enough water lately...it's even making my face a tad puffy! I know it and I know I need to change that. So this morning I have been drinking water like crazy, which has made me feel full...so by the time my snack time came around, I wasn't really hungry. But don't get me wrong...I still had a chai latte.


Lunch
There are times when I just want to yell, "LUNCHTIME!!!" But, I practice self control and do not let out that yell. I am sure my co-workers are very thankful I can resist. Anyways, today for lunch, I had a steak chopped salad from Rubios. I had to get my oil changed during my lunch hour, so I wasn't able to go home and grab lunch.


Afternoon Snack
Due to me working out after work, I ate my snack about an hour beforehand. I ate some chili nacho cheese puffs along with a ton of more water. Water, water, water...all day long!


Workout
I did my normal 2.18 mile run tonight after work. Felt good...well, after I am done, I feel good. During...well, that's another story. But, I did it!


Dinner
Once I got back from my run, I made a chocolate chip pancake and drizzled it with some medifast sugar free syrup. Yum! I love breakfast for dinner!



Dessert
To finish off the night, I ate a smores crunch bar. Perfect ending to quite a busy day. Sorry...forgot a to snap a photo.

Well, you made it through Monday! I pray your Tuesday is a good one! Mine is going to be...I will tell you all about it tomorrow. :)

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment