Thursday, January 23, 2014

12-week transformation...day eighteen


I am simply meditating on this today. No specific reason...it's just a good reminder and one to remember.

Breakfast
For breakfast I made a mocha shake and added some instant coffee to up the flavor a bit.


Morning Snack
I was feeling a tad stomach sick around my snack time, so I slowly sipped on a chai latte...I think the warmth of it made my stomach feel better, but not 100% better. :(


Workout
Due to a busy evening, I did my run at lunch! It was okay...I prefer doing it at night, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Lunch
After I got back home and showered, I made a quick mocha cookie crunch shake. I used a chocolate chip soft bake packet and blended it with instant coffee, water, and ice.


Afternoon Snack
I was pretty hungry by the time my next meal time came around. So I had some honey mustard pretzel bites with a ton of water.


Dinner
When I got home, I got ready to go to a Bible study and a lean and green meal while doing so. I was in such a rush, I didn't take a picture...but I had a some chicken and lettuce.

Dessert
After I got home, I ate a strawberry crunch bar while writing this post. Sorry...no picture of this either.

And now I am off to bed! I am tiiiiired!

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment