Friday, October 18, 2013

start of something new

So I am starting a new health plan today and am so excited. And yes, I just started one with holidays right around the corner. But why should I want to wait another 3 months just to feel terrible in the clothes I wear and really just feel sick. I want to change now. I am going to change now. And this blog is my to document the next 6 months or so of my life.

I am starting a plan called Medifast. I was a bit skeptical at first, but warmed up to the idea after about a month of research. It is quite expensive, so I wanted to be sure this was the way for me. Not only do you get healthy, but you lose weight in the process—can't beat that!

Everyday I will be posting my daily food eats and exercise and maybe some recipes here and there. I am also going to try and post progress pictures every other week or so...along with my weekly measurements and weight.

I hope you will come and support me as I begin this new journey to a better, healthier me!

xoxo,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment